By whatever route you found your way here, welcome. I realize that by having this blog to write, I am a very lucky woman. I have been given a rare opportunity to be tested and treated for a condition that many of us believe may be the key to stopping our MS, and hopefully improving our symptoms.
It makes me sad to say that, for now, Georgetown is not a viable route for most people to pursue in hopes of having themselves tested and treated.
I am one of possibly only a handful of people being treated for now. Then the doctors are going to analyze their results. If they are positive (which I optimistically believe they will be) they may begin offering the program to many of the other 2000(!) current patients in the MS Center at GU. Perhaps they will decide to do a full-blown clinical trial. I don't know, and I promise they don't know where this is going yet either.
If at some point I find out that they are opening up their program to others, I promise to post it here.
Until then I welcome you to follow me on my journey- triumphs, frustrations, and all.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment