After my successful morning of errands yesterday, I had a rough afternoon. My balance was not so hot. Lots of wall-walking for me. Patience, patience.
So this morning I took a shower. When I got out I noticed that my pre-Liberation purple right foot was only dark pink. I wondered if the color was due to the heat, or standing for a nice long shower, or both.
At dinner time I STOOD for a good 15-20 minutes chopping veggies and doing other meal prep. This is important to note because I usually must sit to do these tasks. I mentioned it to my husband who, of course, was well aware of it without my needing to point it out.
We sat for dinner and I pulled off my socks and shoes. My feet were both normal color! So this very unscientific experiment tells me that it is heat + standing that makes my feet colorful. Standing alone doesn't do it.
Of course, it would have been smart if I had tried this little test pre-Liberation. If it was always like this, then my results are meaningless. I'll have to mention it to my neuro. He is a little obsessed with purple feet. No, not like a fetish, you sickos! He really believes that they are a great visual indicator of CCSVI. At least that's what he tells me. ;o)
So lets just focus on the fact that I was able to stand for so long to prepare dinner!
My glass is always half-full, people. Maybe one day soon I will actually be able to fill it with wine! For years now my mantra has been, "I can drink or I can walk. But I can't do both."
O.K. that's all the minutiae I have for today. Tomorrow is my one week anniversary!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment