Well, I spent 45 minutes on th phone with the AP reporter this afternoon. She had seen all of my veongram pics this morning with the doctors. She had also seen the pre and post videos of my... wait for it.... FEET!
She said that the story would most likely go out on Monday. Because it is the AP, it could show up anywhere in print and/or on the web. She said that I could look for it on the web in the afternoon. H. and I think that it would look lovely on the front page of the Health section of the Post on Tuesday!
I feel a little bit vulnerable having given out so much personal information. If it wasn't for a cause about which I am so passionate, I would have passed. But it is CCSVI and I'm a team player!
On this two week anniversary I have warm fingers and toes, and improving balance. This is getting exciting!
What a difference a day makes.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment