Hi to all of my new "friends". Damn the web is one amazing, yet frighteningly powerful place!
Today was my MRI. We are doing a baseline SWI measurement of the iron in my brain. Very cool. I did not know that GU had the capability to do this. I always get my MRIs elsewhere, because dealing with parking at the hospital is not fun. Should be very interesting to see what they find. Dr. Mark Haacke is studying this iron issue. His website is here.
I am happy to report that today is the fifth day of better balance. It does deteriorate after exertion or sitting too long. Sigh... There is so little room in between! The good news is that the balance comes back with rest or a little movement. Weird, I know. I'm just reporting the facts, not trying to explain them!
Let's all hope for a slow news days on Monday/Tuesday. That way the AP story will get LOTS of coverage! The reporter told me to look for it Monday afternoon. I don't know how it works exactly. We'll find out when we find out, I guess.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment