Monday, March 8, 2010

Excruciating details- the kind I wish others had posted for me to read!

It's not much, and it doesn't fit my three day rule but here goes:

I partied (and by that I mean I sat and watched kids dance) on Saturday night from 7-12.  So fun!  But soooo tired on Sunday.  Typical for me, so no change.

Today is my grocery day.  Usually I start off strong in the produce aisle, then barely make it home before collapsing.  My good husband is here to unload for me.  Yeah for home offices!

Well on this day I first stopped at the pharmacy, then filled up at the gas station, THEN went to the grocery.  What's the worst that could happen?  If I had to give up halfway through, so what.

In fact I made it all the way through.  Tired, but still walking.  Got the groceries loaded and headed home.  Without even a call to let him know to expect me, my knight in shining armor was waiting by the garage door to help me!  Love that guy!

He trucked the stuff in to the kitchen as usual, but I was actually able to help unload the bags today!  Then I crashed and graciously allowed him to make me lunch. Thank you, kind sir.

Is this a sign?  I DON'T KNOW.  I'm only sharing this for my own documentation, and to satisfy the insatiable curiosity of those of you who want so badly to call, but are showing great restraint.  I am very proud of you!  Except you, Aunt G.  But you get a pass!

Thank you all for caring!

No comments: