Friday, March 5, 2010

Bet it all on the tortoise!

Since I first learned about CCSVI in late November, I have been in a race to get to Liberation as fast as my fingers could type and dial.  It is remarkable that all of my stars lined up in only three short, but very intense, months.

So now it is done.  I have been treated with literally no pain or even much discomfort.  I did it!  So now what?

My warmer feet and I have to patiently wait for my body to get used to these exciting changes.  Patiently wait.  I AM JUST REALIZING THAT IT IS VERY HARD TO BE PATIENT!

Things may not start improving tomorrow, or even next week.  But they will- eventually.  I am sure of it.  Those of you who know me can attest to the fact that I am nothing if not pathologically optimistic!

I have decided on a method to determine if an improvement is real, or just wishful thinking. It is the same criteria that we used to determine if our babies were actually sleeping through the night:  If it lasts for three days, it is real!

So as you all sit on the sidelines watching me head slooooowly towards the finish line, wherever that may be,  please join me in my patience.

I am confident that we will all be handsomely rewarded in the end!

No comments: