Saturday, October 30, 2010

A sad day

On October 28th, 2010, my wonderful mom passed away.  She was always my greatest supporter, cheerleader, confidant, and friend.  Life will certainly go on, but it will never be the same.

My mom was a huge fan of Dr. Haskal, and was so grateful for the amazing benefits that I received from my treatment with him.  She asked me to request that memorial contributions in her memory be made in support of his study at:  UMB (University of Maryland- Baltimore) Foundation for CCSVI  Research, 100 N. Greene Street, Suite 600, Baltimore, MD  21201.

Most people who follow my blog never knew Mom.  I just thought that you might like to know that there is a way to support Dr. Haskal's work through this foundation.  Please consider making a donation in honor or memory of someone you love.  His research will benefit all of us with CCSVI!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry about your mom, what a great loss I cannot imagine. But good to know she got to see your improvements for a time. Thank you for letting us know her wishes and for this post.
God bless!!

Anonymous said...

You have my deepest sympathies. I lost my mom this year too. My husband is on Dr. Haskal's list.