I am so appreciative of the positive feedback that I receive from so many of you about this blog. Thank you so much for your interest and support!
I have nothing very interesting to report since last Tuesday, but I don't want anyone to think that I am slacking off! One thing that I hear from many people is that they like that I post regularly. I wish I had more exciting things to report, but I suppose that holding steady is nothing to sneeze at!
I have been busy communicating with my fellow GU liberators. We are sharing our ups and downs. It is so good to have friends who share similar experiences.
I can report that GU is now doing up to 5 procedures a week. Dr. Neville is doing 2 on Wednesdays, Dr. Laredo is doing 2-3 on Fridays. I have heard from a woman who was just scheduled with Dr. Neville in mid July, so his dance card is filling up quickly!
I will be having my three month follow up ultrasound and appointment with my neuro in the beginning of June. It should be interesting. Have no fear; I will report it all here!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment