Sunday, January 30, 2011

Proud, humble, and very grateful


Click on the picture to see the whole thing.                                 
For my recent birthday my daughters made me the most awesome gift.  They took your thoughtful comments and surrounded my blog with them.  They framed it and presented it to me at breakfast that morning.

Their card said, "Dear Mom,  We are so proud of how far your blog has come, so we decided to do something special for it.  We hope you enjoy your present!"

Enjoy is an understatement.  I am always so appreciative of the feedback I receive on this blog.  When they put so many comments together on one page, I was truly overwhelmed!  Wow!  Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your wonderful support during these exhilarating and trying months.

Thank you to my beautiful girls for making a mom feel so proud and so loved.  I am very lucky to have you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Wow ,what an awesome gift from your daughters.I can tell from this post that you had a very happy birthday. Children are such a blessing, I too have a daughter and treasure the time we spend together.
Wishing you continued healing,
Donna
God bless!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday! What wonderful daughters to think of such a meaningful gift...a tribute to you and your husband too.
Best wishes
Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and continued improvements. Joyce

Lucky Lady said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!