Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 month update

Starting tomorrow I begin setting a new personal record in my CCSVI journey.  Today is the 2 month anniversary of my 3rd treatment.  Every day that I continue to improve, or at the very least not regress, is a victory for me!

 My second treatment lasted a whole 2 months before my symptoms began returning with a vengeance.  It took me another 2 months to get retreated, and during that time I returned to my pre-liberation state.  No disrespect to me or anything, but I was pretty pathetic.  I won't bore you with the details, but you are welcome to read past posts to see what I'm talking about.

Not only do I not feel an inkling of regression, but I'm doing a little better, or holding steady every day.  I had a couple of off days last week, but  I blame the snow and being stuck in the house for days on end for that.  Once I could be on the move again, I bounced right back.  Whew!

So that's all.  Happy anniversary to me, and I hope for many, many more!

3 comments:

tellnhelen said...

Hello I feel glad to find you are doing well. I pray that you continue to progress. I tried the procedure shortly after you at Georgetown. Like you, the results were short-lived. I did however come away from that experience with quite a bill. I have since changed my insurance but am reluctant to try again. If its not too personal I would like to know how you afford these three procedures. I am retired federal living on an annuity. Reading your lastest post does kinda make me fel that i might try again at a later time.
Good Luck an God Bless Helen

- Show quoted text -

Lucky Lady said...

Helen,
I have some thoughts for you about the Georgetown bill. Please send me a message on Facebook with your contact info, and I will give you the details.
Nicole

Laura Pino said...

So great to hear! I'm looking at round three. For a while I thought it must be my imagination, then just a series of bad days. By now it is obvious I need to go and get treated again. So I'm looking for a US place now (both my earlier times were out of the country). At least there are a lot of places here now!