Friday, June 25, 2010

Vacation

I have decided that my blog and I need a break.  I am going to take my warm feet and sharp mind and do some different fun stuff for a while.  Not that writing for myself and all of you hasn't been fun!  It's been an amazing experience to document my fascinating journey to improved health and quality of life.

I have hit some bumps in the road.  They are a bummer, but not unexpected.  We are just beginning this awesome journey towards understanding and treating this serious vascular condition we now know as CCSVI.  If that ends up improving, or changing the very definition of MS, as I believe it will, all the better!

I am going to spend my summer tackling long overdue projects around my house, reading a stack of books, playing some mah jongg with good friends, and enjoying not waking up at 6:30 every morning to get kids out the door to school!

The kids leave tomorrow for their summer adventures.  My husband and I will now have time to enjoy and appreciate each other like when we were newlyweds!  Every marriage should be so lucky!

And of course I will be continuing to doggedly pursue that special IR who will roto rooter my azygos vein.

I promise to post on TIMS when I am ready to reenter the blogosphere.  To my family and friends, I can assure you that you will hear from me personally!

I hope you all enjoy your summer as much as I intend to enjoy mine.  Thank you for caring at all about what I have had to say over these months.  I am so very flattered and appreciative.

Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your summer with your adorable girls and loving husband...you are lucky!


Karen