We spent two hours, and the husband calculated over THREE miles, touring our beautiful capitol! It was a blast.
Here we are at the top of the Washington Monument Well kinda!
This is my awesome Segway. For those of you who are interested, it is an older model with a stationary column. I am sitting on a unicycle seat that rides on a track so I can slide back and forth to propel and stop. The seat and track fold down when I stand to ride. It was an additional item that I bought when I got the Segway. Worth every penny! With three miles to do, I sat a lot!
My legs were totally wasted when we got back to the car. It took a couple of hours before I felt confident walking again without a cane and a strong arm to hold on to.
___________________________________________________________
I'm still waiting to hear when the news piece will air this coming week. They were also able to get footage of Dr. Neville during an actual procedure! I'm sure that it is going to add a lot of value to the story. Can't wait to see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment